Monday, August 11, 2008

As Time Rolls By...

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! (and judging from the zero emails I got wondering where my sensational literary pieces were... not missed) :)

The summer here has been flying by... I'm not sure if it's because of the new job or the busy weekends or even the wacky weather, but man, is it really almost 1/2 way through August? Wow!

Hmm... see? This is why I haven't posted. I have nothing to talk about!

Here's my one thing for the day: ... Jody, I hope you had fun and man... Jill? Hope you don't need too much therapy after that experience. :)


2 comments:

- said...

no worries jody hasn't posted either - perhaps she was too busy daydreaming about banana hammocks ? ;)

Beth said...

I am so sad I missed it all . . hope someone has banana pics for me!