Wednesday, April 2, 2008

That Bloomin' Place

Awww yeeaaaahh... that bloomin' place be Hill Street! Like the return of old friends, I came home yesterday to find these popping up through that brown, sallow ground. They literally popped completely out of the ground and bloomed all in a matter of nine hours... they're itching for spring, just like me :)





mehhh on the cell phone quality...call it blurry or call it art.

This last picture is of my fancy "small" spring wreath. I bought four forsythia branches at the craft store (fake, but 50% off!) this weekend and made one "big" wreath for my front door (not pictured) and had this one remaining. I basically wrapped it around itself and secured with floral wire. A nice decoration for $1.49. :)










3 comments:

Kristen Risley said...

I have never used the word 'sallow' before. Is that part of your regular vocabulary? What did the doctor have to say about your new perkies?

MegRNC said...

crocuses (croci??) are so cute

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Girl, you so crafty.