Friday, April 25, 2008

random thoughts past my bedtime

oh, and for those out there who may be (or know someone) who likes being the extra special person on the train, plane, etc with the super phone that can do everything... take over my blackberry plan on at&t and get my blackberry for free!

i just don't need all of the features, but they are great and convenient!

look at it on: http://www.cellswapper.com/Cell-Phone-att-cingular-plan-1811.html

grassy ass y'all :)

ps... in other 'flashy' news... with it being so cold this evening, the girls were all about the headlights. while this might not mean much to most (or be downright embarrassing)... i'm not only excited, i'm ecstatic. not only are my headlights pointing up and out as high beams should... it's the first time ever i haven't had a head light out (meaning one of my girls has been fairly slow on the uptake)... for those that have no clue what i'm talking about? ...don't ask

No comments: