Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Girls Get A New View


So, started my first day here over in Enterprise Credit Risk (ohh, ahh)... I wasn't sure what to expect as far as seating goes as I always feel like a tool asking those kinds of things when I'm moving into a new job. I probably should just ask as these are the silly little things that keep me up at night (that and knowing that dry items are sitting and getting wrinkled in the dryer...is anyone else as insane as me about this?)

Anyhow, everyone seems to be on the nice side and I'm headed to lunch in a little bit. Who said there was no such thing as free lunch? Saaaweeet!

I head to the doctor for a check-up of the girls tomorrow afternoon. Here's to hoping she says I can get back to an exercise routine. This is getting ridiculous (and my tight jeans have to agree).

I'll leave you with this... it's not much of a view, but it beats staring at a wall. :)

3 comments:

Kristen Risley said...

You iron? I don't. Ever actually. Therefore things in the dryer getting wrinkled are of no worry to me.

amy said...

i don't actually iron... i just worry about it and wear it wrinkled :)

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.